Pop-pop and Hayleigh on the flight to Portugal
Hayleigh had NO TROUBLE sleeping on the plane, as you can see
Touring the city of Sintra
Outside the local coffee shop,
Pop-pop and Hayleigh feed the duckies by the lake
It was VERY exciting and fun to see the duckies so close!
Gorgeous, breathtaking views along the coastline
Belem
Palace de la Pena
Three Little Cousins, chillaxin at the coffee shop
Being "creative" with my Photography
At the beach in Cas Cais
(I may have spelled this wrong, it's pronouned Caush-kai)
At the Park
In the City of Lisbon
Only Erika and I walked the perimeter of this Castle/Fortress; as there was no rail and was therefore (obviously) far too dangerous for the little ones, who stayed below with Pop-pop and Nate
More sight-seeing in Lisbon
"Dancing in the Street"
Downtown Lisbon had some kind of Festival going on;
and we all took part in the celebration, dancing along to the music
Hayleigh chasing Mommy
A day at the beach
...and, MORE "creative" Photography
Nate kayaking
I think they call this "parallel play,"
Hayleigh and Siena hard at work with the sand toys!
More Amazing Castles!
In the City of Obidos (pronounced Obidosh)
This was such a neat, small city;
with a wall surrounding the entire perimeter that
we could walk around
Erika and I walked halfway around the wall,
while Pop-pop and Nate stayed below with the girls
