Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"The Price Is Right!" -- My T.V. Debut!

MY FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME!


On August 31st 2010
Me and 25 of my co-workers went to L.A.
to see "The Price Is Right!"
Here, we are sporting our T-shirts,
which on the back say,
"NURSES ROCK!"
...because, ...well, ...they do!


The front of our shirts say,
"Drew, We'll Take Care of You!"







After a long morning of waiting in line,
filling out index cards about... 
"...why I want to be on The Price Is Right..."
more waiting in line,
being interviewed prior to entering the studio,
and, more waiting in line,
I finally made my way to down to
contestants row!
"Marni Weimer, COME ON DOWN!"


The Desk and Chair!
My Desk and Chair!








My co-workers, trying to help
too bad I couldn't see them 
in the audience AT ALL!
(too many cameras on stage, in the way!)