Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Princess Rockstars!


On our way home from dance class
after dinner with U.Kenny,
Hayleigh and I listened to her new favorite song
(over and over and OVER again!)
So, I told her that
when we got home, we could
make up a dance routine to the song;
So, as soon as we got home,
Hayleigh goes to her room,
and, starts decking herself OUT in Rock Star gear
(well, to the best of her judgment, anyway!)
On her OWN, she took a pair of PINK SOCKS
and put them on her hands/arms as gloves...
...because a rock star has to have gloves, ...right?

...she took the glow-in-the-dark
bracelets from halloween,
her sunglasses, tiara,
and two pumpking straws
(as the microphones, of course)
and surprised me in the living room
looking like THIS!!!

Steve and I were CRACKING UP!
...then, she took initiative
showing leadership and creativity
and, put together my "costume," too!

she found Mommy's purple spa gloves,
her princess heart necklace,
my sunglasses,
and, as seen in a few pictures
a princess wand which I had to put in my hair!

Then, we made up a dance routine,
...and, danced...